ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!
TOGETHER, LET’S WORK TOGETHER FOR A BETTER, GREATER COMMUNITY.
After years of planning and saving, the Victoria francophone community is closer to fulfilling its dream: a francophone community center.
Indeed, the Victoria Francophone Society (SFV) is int the process of acquiring the building located at 1218 Langley Street in downtown Victoria. A future cultural space for French-speaking groups, artists and members of Victoria’s community.
A 2,800,000$ PROJECT
An investment that will create:
- A building: HQ of the Francophonie in Victoria;
- A one-stop shop for all services and programs in French;
- A mortgage paid with the income generated by the rents;
- A positive return on investment as soon as the 4th year.
BECOME AN ARCHITECT OF THE FRANCOPHONE COMMUNITY!
What does it mean?
- Get involved and donate towards the purchase of 1218 Langley Street;
- Be a part of a unique chance to get involved in the future of our community;
- Support the SFV’s project and help bring together the entire community and promote its development;Secure a piece of history and a corner of space where the future is assured!
Each donation contributes to funding a francophone community center in downtown Victoria, in the heart of the capital of British Columbia.
- Which ensures the advancement of the French language and culture;
- Where the public can learn and improve their skills in French;
- Which increases a person’s appreciation of the arts;
- Where the community actively participates in cultural events.
Join the community and support the SFV by giving it the tools it needs. This is a chance to build a center in our image which fully represents the ambitions of the community.
OUR GOAL: 200,000$
Each donor will be added to the official donor wall “The Batisseurs” of the French-speaking community. This will be displayed at the entrance of the building following the acquisition.
LEVEL OF CONTRIBUTIONS
- Donations of 10,000$ or more will make you an architect and your name will be put on a door in the building for a period of 3 years.